- A 5th-grade Task aligned to NC.5.MD.5 - Understand concepts of volume.
• Find the volume of a rectangular prism with whole-number side lengths by packing it with unit cubes and show that the volume is the same as would be found by multiplying the edge lengths.
• Build an understanding of the volume formula for rectangular prisms with whole-number edge lengths in the context of solving problems.
• Find the volume of solid figures with one-digit dimensions composed of two non-overlapping rectangular prisms.
- Upper Primary
- Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Time Required:
- Less than 60 min
- LOUISE SALERNO
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.