- The 1619 Project, inaugurated with a special issue of The New York Times Magazine, challenges us to reframe U.S. history by marking the year when the first enslaved Africans arrived on Virginia soil as our nation's foundational date. This resource includes reading guides, activities, and other classroom materials from the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.
- English Language Arts, Social Studies
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Reference Material
- Ben Owens
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.