Museum Exhibit Work Plan
- As a team, discuss your next steps together:
- How much research should you do on museum exhibits before you dig into planning your own?
- Should you begin research with more articles on what it means to be a Digital Native or with museum exhibits that can serve as models for yours?
- What types of artifacts seem interesting to you?
- What are your group’s first thoughts on the theme you want your exhibit to have?
- Think about how you want to divide your labor:
- Do you need a research team or will all members conduct research at first?
- Should individuals or teams work on each artifact?
- Who will be responsible for generating the 100-word placards that describe each artifact?