Peer Response Groups
Today’s group work is very similar to the previous peer response work. All group members share their work electronically with the whole group and then, in turn, each member will do the following steps.
- Request 1–3 specific areas he or she would like the group’s help. Possible requests include the following:
- Language use (verb choice, sentence length, descriptive language, and so on)
- Communication of the message
- Clarity and/or effectiveness of introduction and/or conclusion
- Character development
- Portrayal of conflict and/or growth
- Other—anything you want help with!
- Read his or her work aloud.
- Receive feedback from the group.
Remember to keep your comments useful and constructive.