Remote Learning Resources: Ask, Give, and Take!

by Donna Murray 4 years, 1 month ago

What resources or assistance do you need as you consider remote learning opportunities for your students? 

Do you have resources or assistance you can share? Please do!

David Riedel 4 years ago

I think what is frustrating here is that many of us are here to GET resources for online learning, which is imminent. If we are here to get them, its unlikely that we already have them to share. I know this is new and I understand the idea of this becoming a community where everyone can share and use resources and that its one of those cyclical problems-- you need users to have resources and you need resources to have users, but it feels like a poor time to launch this. There is almost nothing on here that I can use and I cannot find information on the lessons about the actual user rights. I read the terms and conditions on a couple of resources but it was confusing, vague, and contradictory at best. I am not a lawyer and dont always understand the fine print. I noticed that when people have said, I wish there was "x" resource here, the response by an administrator is, "you should create one!" That's like when a student asks a teacher what a word means, and the teacher tells them to look it up themselves. I don't think I will be able to benefit from this site at this time.