Story or Allegory Writing
In writing, imitate Brody and make your own fictional story or allegory about the Internet. You can use these questions to help get you going if you need some inspiration.
- If the Internet were a real place, what would it be like?
- What does the Internet smell like, feel like, taste like?
- What are your views about “moving to the Internet” and how can you use an allegory to express them?
- What would you say about the move?
- What feelings or ideas do you want your description to capture?
Share your allegory with a classmate.