T4T Geometry Anchor Charts
This resource is from Tools4NCTeachers.
This file contains sample anchor charts to create with students. Anchor charts are to be made with students, then displayed as a classroom reference. Parents may also benefit from seeing anchor charts, as they provide a snapshot into the math class.
Remix this resource to include pictures of your own anchor charts.
Here is a sample from this resource. Click the attachment to download the fully-formatted resource.
Second Grade Geometry Anchor Chart Examples
- Teachers and students work together to generate anchor charts on specific mathematical concepts.
- These anchor charts are then displayed in the classroom for students to refer to throughout lessons.
- Parents can also benefit from these anchor charts, as they are snapshots of vital information their child is learning.
- Teachers can include photos of anchor charts in newsletters, emails, and any other communications they have with parents.
- Anchor charts are not posters, created by teachers and then posted in the classroom for reference. They are co-created and represent learning shared among the class.
- Below, there are pictures of anchor chart examples. These are not comprehensive for the content in these standards. They are included for teachers get an idea of how some anchor charts for the content in this cluster may look.
Create a word wall of geometry vocabulary. Students can create a card for the vocabulary words. Things to include are the word, picture, diagrams with labels, examples and non examples.