- Using Wonders Literature Anthology and students Reading/Writing Companion, students will learn “What are different kinds of energy?”. Students will complete a pre and post assessment for data collection. Students will read about solar energy, wind energy, and fossil fuels. Using information from the text, students will create a poster board to present information about each form of energy and will code a Dash Robot. Students will code Dash to move to the different types of energy, and students will voice record themselves describing and giving detail of each energy form.
- Information and Technology, English Language Arts, Reading Informational Text, Reading Literature, Earth Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 3
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Presentation, Reading, Reference Material, Self Assessment, Software, Vocabulary
- Time Required:
- KIMBERLY SMITH, BLAIR PHILLIPS
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Interactivity Type:
No evaluations yet.