- This activity is in place of Research and Inquiry project on page 111 and 121 of student reading / writing companion In this lesson, students can choose from a list of historical figures to create a research project. Students will be asked to create a digital timeline of that person, and include images, audio, and/or video on their timeline that they find throughout their research. Each student will be asked to present their timeline to the rest of the class.
- English Language Arts, Reading Informational Text
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 3
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Bibliography, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Reading
- KIMBERLY SMITH, BLAIR PHILLIPS
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
No evaluations yet.