Support Request Working?

by Karen D'Elia 3 years, 11 months ago

Can someone let me know if my support request has been received regarding my one remix not allowing me to add a standard to submit it?

My support window spins on "Submitting" until I close it, no matter how long I wait.  I am unsure if my request goes through.

I can't get this remix out of draft form.

Thank you!

Donna Meehan 3 years, 11 months ago

Hi Karen,

I had the same issue.  It seemed very glitchy when I tried to submit a ticket.  It would just spin.  I figured out after they must have recieved it because they did answer the next day.  As far as aligning the standard and changing the description, I found it doesn't give you that option until you publish.  Click the publish button on top then it should give they options to change description, align standards and a few other things.  Hope this helps!

Joanna Schimizzi 3 years, 11 months ago

Hi Karen --

Your support request was sent a reply. If you need further support, please reply to the Help Desk.

Also, kindly keep in mind that the Help Desk communicates as quickly as possible, but Help Desk replies are traditionally replied to within 24 hours. 

We have extended the Academy Deadline to Sunday June 7th to allow everyone additional time to complete their reviews and remixes.

Karen D'Elia 3 years, 11 months ago

It has been frustrating submitting Support requests because of the way the "Submitting" just spins and spins, forcing me to close the window and leaving me wondering if my request actually went through.

I was finally able to add a standard and publish my remix.

Thank you, Joanna!

Joanna Schimizzi 3 years, 11 months ago

Hi Karen --

I didn't realize that it was the Submit on the Help Desk ticket that wasn't working and was spinning. That is frustrating!

If you have a minute, can you send the Help Desk (or my email joanna@iskme.org) a quick description of that? We'd want to get that fixed right away!

Donna Meehan 3 years, 11 months ago

Just to let you know I had that same issue when I was trying to submit with the support tab.  It would just keep spinning, then it timed out and I had to click I'm not a robot again.  However, I did get an answer to that question, so it did eventual submit, but I never saw that it submitted.