Explore #GoOpenNC

by Brittany Branch 3 years, 6 months ago

After exploring #GoOpenNC, share what you found and what you thought of the resources available? 

HEATHER YOUNG-STAFFORD 3 years, 6 months ago

Hello Everybody,

I have used this resource many times for social studies.  Lately, I have started to explore more and maybe add some ideas to Go Open with ELA topics.

I found some resources that allow for differentiation.  I found some of The Tell-Tale Heart resources to be of high quality.  Some links were not opened or took me to ads.  However, this is definitely something I will continue to use.  I was impressed with the ideas for students to incorporate creativity into their study of this short story.  Supports were available for ELL and EC.

I love the search by standards.

Heather Stafford

Tarona Hollingsworth 3 years, 6 months ago

Looks like you found a great resource for The Tell-Tale Heart for this week's unit.  We can take a look at some of the components and look at integrating these into this week or maybe looking toward next year.

JOHN SIGMON 3 years, 6 months ago

I found a nice resource for what I am currently going over in SS. It has videos, information about the times, and a copy of the chapters on it from an actual book.

JONATHAN JONES 3 years, 6 months ago

This is a great resource.  I found some good links already.  I do agree with you that it will improve when more of us rate the lessons.

Pamela Mitchell 3 years, 6 months ago

Thanks for sharing this resource.  I found a great activity for S. Studies right away!

Tarona Hollingsworth 3 years, 6 months ago

I have found unique and creative ideas with some very familiar topics.  I plan to explore these more in depth and look at time frames and student requirements.

Kaitlin Kidd 3 years, 6 months ago

I was able to find resources for our current math standard after only a few minutes of searching! I am excited to explore this resource more in depth. Thanks for sharing, Brittany!

CARRIE TAYLOR 3 years, 6 months ago

It looks like there are a variety of great resources on Go Open NC!  I have been looking at Thanksgiving resources and there are many to choose from!