Watercooler

by Joanna Schimizzi 4 years, 5 months ago

A great place to ask questions and collaborate with your peers in the Hub!

KRISTY SARTAIN 4 years, 5 months ago

Just wanted to share this fantastic example of copyright and permissions:

Shrock Copyright Statement

Shrock Reply

MELISSA GARWOOD 4 years, 5 months ago

Would someone know where I am to find the activities that we are to do next?  I've completed the discussion and the evaluation on the google form on all 3 webinars.  Thanks!!

Jen Baker 4 years, 4 months ago

Were you able to locate the email with our activities? I was wondering by when on the 9th everything needs to be completed in order to get the CEU. 

Jen Baker 4 years, 5 months ago

Resources for review & remix 

Is it okay to also use the "Working Resources" folder for the second part of this project? Or even pull some out of a general search? I feel like when we first started, we were looking for library-related resources, but I'd rather find something else and add or recommend library-related content. 

Thanks!

MELISSA GARWOOD 4 years, 4 months ago

I agree with you, Jen.  I've found other resources that I would like to review and/or remix.

BITSY GRIFFIN 4 years, 4 months ago

Sorry to be so slow. I'm in holiday mode!

Yes - you can use the materials in working resources if you want to do that! That's what they are there for.

AND Yes! find anything you want from anywhere on the platform to tie back into library related content. That's what we really really want. That way people can look at their lessons/resources/units through an expanded lense.

BITSY GRIFFIN 4 years, 4 months ago

Michelle, Do you want to email me or Jen? I'm at Bitsygriffin@ncslma.org

Stacy Hersey 4 years, 4 months ago

I haven't been able to add the library standards to any lessons to remix them because they still aren't listed.  Am I just supposed to type them in?  Or am I doing somethign wrong?