- Students will use distance and perimeter on the coordinate place to determine which fence company offers the best price for fencing a yard. Depending on the level of the class, students can use the Pythagorean Theorem or the distance formula.
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Formative Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Time Required:
- Less than 60 min
- JOY MCCORMICK
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
- Interactivity Type:
No evaluations yet.
Partial alignment by covering only part of standard and should be considered as part of a unit that would address the standard
Has clear learning objectives that are achievable through completion of this resource
Has some assessment strategies that will measure student progress of the specified standards, but needs additional summative strategies
This resource allows for students to engage in a real world situation.
This resource could align to one grade level standard to achieve a more measured outcome of a standard.