- This is a tool teachers can use to design high quality PBL projects, including how to ensure they have a strong connection to curricular standards and success skills, they are authentic per things students care about, they provide students with choice and voice during the project, assessments and scaffolding are intentional and personalized for each student, time is dedicated for student reflection and revision, and the project has a public audience.
- Applied Science, Arts Education, Career Technical Education, English as a Second Language, English Language Arts, Healthful Living, Mathematics, Professional Development, Science, Social Studies, World Languages
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Formative Assessment, Module, Reference Material
- Ben Owens
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.