- 5x5 Vocabulary Challenge
Can edit the bank to fit your class needs.
Students will put up to 15 words randomly in the 5x5 grid.
Challenge: Make a sentence using each word in row 1. Challenge students to make sentences for each row and column in the 5x5 grid.
Can be done collaboratively, or individual. Nice to mix it up!
To add technology, have students find a resource or picture or article that supports their sentences.
- Remix of:
- 3 x 3 Vocabulary Challenge
- Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Science, World Languages
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 6
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Vocabulary
- Time Required:
- Less than 60 min
- J BLAKE
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Interactivity Type:
No evaluations yet.