Units included with this Open Author resource:
- We can program a robot to move
- Learning goals:
- K.P.1.2, K.P.1.2 Give examples of different ways objects and organisms move.
- Motion, Movement, Robotics
- NCES.EX.K.P.1, NCES.EX.K.P.1.2, NCES.EX.K.P.1.3
- Original Powerpoint to Remix
These slides are used to introduce Ozobot to Kindergarten to use science motion vocabulary and explore robotics in the real world. Students explore how Ozobots use light and color sensors to "read" the information in order to move. This is a launching point for further lessons on how to color "code" the types of movement. Lessons are available at https://portal.ozobot.com/lessons