- Below are two articles that explain why earthquakes occur. The first article explains this occurance from the perspective of the ancient Greeks and the second is a modern day explanation. After reading both articles, discuss the questions at the end of the story. You shoud also complete the Venn DIagram to compare and contrast the information found in both stories.
- Remix of:
- Earthquakes: Comparing Mythology and Science
- Reading Informational Text, Reading Literature, Earth Science
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Ashley Blood
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.