- Students continue learning and researching their country's culture to complete a mandala. In their mandala, they will use the symbols, colors, landmarks, and history of their country's culture to complete a radial balanced mandala. A mandala symbolizes the wholeness and unity of the universe. Students will look at examples of rose glass windows, research hinduism and buddhism culture's to become inspired to create their own take on a mandala representing their own country's culture. This lesson was developed by Danielle Gaimari as part of their completion of the North Carolina Global Educator Digital Badge program. This lesson plan has been vetted at the local and state level for standards alignment, Global Education focus, and content accuracy.
- Remix of:
- GEDB Explore the World Through Art: Country Mandala Project (Lesson 3 of 5)
- Arts Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan, Vocabulary
- Georgia Carroll
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.