- Each day, students will review a video clip from www.history.com about a American cultural event/development during the 1920s. They will complete questions 1-5 on the graphic organizer based on information from the video. Students will then consider the impact of the event on American culture today to answer Questions 6 & 7.
- American History, Turning Points in American History
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Time Required:
- Nathan Rutko
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Video
- Interactivity Type:
No evaluations yet.