5 Pictures & 15 Words
In this activity, students will use 5 pictures and 15 words of their choice to respond to a prompt of the teacher's choosing.
Use as needed .
You can use any five pictures/images that you choose. We used images from Pixabay.com that did not require attribution but we encourage attirbution as part of being a good digital citizen.
- Each group will use pictures and words to complete the assigned task (on next slide).
- Each group will be given 5 random pictures to use. You must use ALL 5 pictures.
- Pictures may be resized to meet the needs of the group.
- You can use any 15 words that you like. You can use less than 15 words but NO more than 15 words (no symbols).
- You may use as many marks of punctuation as you wish.
Make a forced copy of the Google Slides.