- Kelly Rawlston, Letoria Lewis
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Formative Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Presentation, Student Guide, Unit of Study, Vocabulary
- Lower Primary
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Formats:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
Kindergarten Math Unit #3 Resources Folder
Kindergarten Math- Unit #3: Number and Operations in Base 10
This unit was created by the Rethink Education Content Development Team. This course is aligned to the NC Standards for Kindergarten Math.
About Rethink Education
Please access the Kindergarten Math Unit #3 Outline and Alignment Chart and Teacher Guide to support your needs. Make sure you read Using K-2 Units from Rethink Education before you get started.
Rethink Education is an NCDPI statewide blended instructional model, developed to support the immediate response of the effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic, while also preparing for a future where students, families, and schools can successfully offer seamless instructional models of remote and in-person learning.
This program aims to:
- stabilize or improve student achievement during contingency learning circumstances,
- empower resilient and adaptive teachers who are equipped for digital-age instruction, and
- strengthen school and community preparedness for short term and long-term learning disruptions.