- This two-column chart breaks down a daily lesson into its component parts: warm up, statement of expected outcome or essential question, direct instruction, guided practice, and closure. Also included is a sample high school English lesson.
- Arts Education, Career Technical Education, English Language Arts, Healthful Living, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, World Languages
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- KAREN HEILMAN
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.