- A playlist
-is a sequence of activities for students to complete.
-might be assigned during one class period, over a few days, or even for an entire unit.
-can be based on one skill or standard in a course or based on multiple skills, standards, or disciplines.
This resource includes a sample playlist based on a single standard in high school ELA as well as links to other sample playlists and resources across content areas and grade levels.
- Career Technical Education, English as a Second Language, English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, World Languages
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- KAREN HEILMAN
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.