Playlist: Task Level Cards
Task level cards can be used at any grade level and for any content area. The example below is based on the following standard in high school ELA.
RL.9-10.3 Analyze how complex characters develop over the course of a text, interact with other characters, and advance the plot or develop the theme.
Objective: I can analyze how complex characters develop in a literary text.
Essential Questions: How does an author develop a character? What drives the character to think, feel, and act?
- All students start at Level 1 and progress based on skill and interest.
- Only Level 1 is required.
- Students should always strive to move on to the next level.
- If you complete Level 1 and class time remains, you must move on to the next level.
- Submit completed slideshow to the Canvas drop box.
- Upon completion, respond to the essential questions in your notes as well as to the Flipgrid prompt.
Teachers: Open this Google Slideshow to view the Task Card Playlist for Characterization. Click File and Make a Copy to edit your own version.
More Task Cards: Ozobots playlist (owned by Pamela Johnson)
More information about Playlists and Blended Learning across content areas: bit.ly/playlistsforu