- This is a great lesson plan to use to keep you on track. It includes what your principals/elevators are looking for during observations, and even gives a section for you to reflect on your lesson. It can also be utilized by subs if written correctly.
This would also be a good tool to use with a substitute. It would be easy enough for a substitute to follow and give feedback on how the students completed the day.
- Remix of:
- Lesson Plan Template
- Applied Science, Arts Education, Career Technical Education, English as a Second Language, English Language Arts, Exceptional Children, Guidance, Healthful Living, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, World Languages
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Time Required:
- Less than 60 min
- Michelle Green
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Interactivity Type:
No evaluations yet.