- Students will gain an understanding of using contractions in speaking and in written text. They will identify word pairs used to make contractions and create contractions appropriately. They will also have a better understanding of how certain grammatical structures, like contractions, contribute to the overall understanding of a text.
- Remix of:
- English Grammar for ELLs: Contractions
- English as a Second Language, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment, Self Assessment, Vocabulary
- DULCE CASTILLO, Suzanne Deadwyler
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
This resource effectively teaches and assesses the learner's understanding of contractions. It also incorporates Tier II vocabulary and grade level reading passage. The duration for completion is 2 to 3 days.