- Pam Batchelor
- English Language Arts
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Preschool, Lower Primary
- PK, K
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Formats:
- Downloadable docs, Video
At Home Learning Lesson Plan: Butterfly
This lesson is for Grades PreK - K on literacy. At Home Learning Lessons are a partnership between the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, PBS North Carolina, and the William and Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation. Each lesson contains a video instructional lesson, a PDF lesson plan with a transcript, and a PDF file of extension activities.
This lesson plan, Butterfly, is a video based lesson for grades PreK-K literacy. Attached to this lesson is the YouTube video link to the video lesson and PDF files of the lesson plan and extension activities.
- I can follow words from left to right.
- I can find the front cover, back cover, and title page of a book.
- I can tell how the author and illustrator present ideas and information in a book.
- I can tell how the picture helps me to understand the story.