Bibliotherapy Questions for Gifted Students
* Which character in the book do you identify with and why?
* Which situations/events/problems in the book do you identify with and why?
* Did you agree or disagree with significant decisions of the main character(s) ? Why, or why not?
* How, and in what ways did giftedness impact the character's life? (in either positive and/or negative ways)
* How, and in what ways was the character gifted? How did you identify that he or she was gifted? (i.e. What identifiable characteristics were recognizable to you?)
* In your opinion, what were the messages the author was trying to send within this book? (Or: What do you think the author's purpose was for writing this book?)
* In which ways did you agree or disagree with the author's message? Why?