- Students will watch various documentary videos (10-12 minutes) about significant events in the United States in the 1990s. For each short video, students will complete a graphic organizer. Students will then engage in discussions with their peers about the documentaries using a set of predetermined questions and through a variety of suggested discussion strategies.
- Remix of:
- American History 2: 1990s Graphic Organizer
- American History
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Time Required:
- Jill White
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Interactivity Type:
No evaluations yet.