- Resource for students to use during independent work time or literacy stations. Provides a QR code for students to listen to stories (2 non-fiction and 2 fiction) about elections. After they listen to the stories they choose one of the non-fiction texts to write facts about, find the main idea and key details, and define new words
Extension: Discuss the vocabulary words: right, privilege. Students will read the description and determine if the example is a right or a privilege.
- Remix of:
- Election Day Informational Text Independent Writing Activity
- Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Informational Text, American History
- Lower Primary
- Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Reading
- Kimberly Brown
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.