- SHANNEN MARCUM-BAILEY
- English Language Arts, Mathematics, Special Education, Science, Social Studies
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Formats:
- Interactive, Text/HTML
App Snack Template
Teachers: Learn to create a Hyperdoc to differentiate your instruction or target individualized intervention skills.
Create a Hyperdoc to differentiate your instruction or target individualized intervention skills.
1. Decide on the look of your hyperdoc. I chose a vending machine shape to go with the snack theme.
2. Use shapes in Google Slides, on Powerpoint, or another slides app to create the vending matching shape, output slot, credit card pay/selection area, and the buttons.
3. Insert images to represent your apps, assignments, or linked documents in a vending arrangement
4. In Google Slides use insert then link to hyperlink each image to the site or document you want your students to land on.
View a Google Doc example from my classroom to yours:
The fully editable Powerpoint created resource is attached
Choose one App to snack on daily and watch though progress graphs grow as you learn at your level