- When giving a modified assignment or test, teachers need to keep evidence of doing so. This accommodation key can be utilized to assist with documentation of providing accommodations. The resource could be used to print labels. The labels can then be attached to the student work that was modified.
- Remix of:
- Accommodation key for modified tests
- Exceptional Children
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Ashley Holloman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.