- Students will collaborate together to choose, design, plan, and implement groups roles to determine what materials are needed to complete the project. The teacher observe as student groups complete projects during the school day to ensure participation is achieved in an equitable manner. Students will select and research a specific folktale from the unit Upon completing the group project, students may research a folktale independently provided the group agrees and their project goals are met.This lesson was developed by Lisa Bruet to fulfill requirements of the North Carolina Global Educator Digital Badge program. This lesson plan has been vetted at the local and state level for standards alignment, Global Education focus, and content accuracy.
- Remix of:
- GEDB Folktales from Around the World: Culture Projects (Lesson 4 of 4)
- Dance, Music, Visual Arts, English as a Second Language, English Language Arts, Reading Literature, Mathematics, Social Studies
- Lower Primary
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment, Lesson, Module, Presentation, Reading, Unit of Study
- DULCE CASTILLO
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.