- Kelly Rawlston, Letoria Lewis
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Formative Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Presentation, Unit of Study, Vocabulary
- Lower Primary
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Formats:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
1st Grade Math Unit #3 Resource Folder
1st Grade Math Unit #3: Measurement & Data
This unit was created by the Rethink Education Content Development Team. This course is aligned to the NC Standards for 1st Grade Math for Measurement & Data.
About Rethink Education
Please access the 1st Grade Math Unit #3 Outline and Alignment Chart and Teacher Guide to support your needs. Make sure you read Using K-2 Units from Rethink Education before you get started.
Rethink Education is an NCDPI statewide blended instructional model, developed to support the immediate response of the effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic, while also preparing for a future where students, families, and schools can successfully offer seamless instructional models of remote and in-person learning.
This program aims to:
- stabilize or improve student achievement during contingency learning circumstances,
- empower resilient and adaptive teachers who are equipped for digital-age instruction, and
- strengthen school and community preparedness for short term and long-term learning disruptions.