- This resource is part of Tools4NCTeachers.
This file contains a set of 17 problem solving tasks around decomposing numbers within 10 (where both addends are unknown). Each of the tasks has its own recording sheet, which may be copied for the students. Page 1 contains a general scoring rubric, and page 2 contains sample student work.
We'd love to see your student work samples! Please consider remixing this task to include work samples.
- Lower Primary
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Formative Assessment
- DAWNE COKER
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
This task fully addressed the standard. I love the rubric and student examples that were uploaded for reference. There were multiple questions to assure mastery.
* This is a group of assessment tasks with a clear rubric and scoring examples.
* Full alignment to depth and breadth of standard(s) tagged.
* Has clear learning objectives that are achievable through completion of this resource
* Has clear and sufficient assessment strategies that will accurately measure student progress and mastery of the specified standard.
* Resource provides a range of cognitive demand and varied ways in which learners can engage with instruction.
* Vocabulary and concepts presented are appropriate for the target audience.